The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Greatly reduced the amount of auth token issued.
- Extended summary component
- Extended support of order form
- Split margin positions from futures.
- Added a modal to update collateral value.
- Improved the bfxuilib positions reduced to support futures fields.
- Added the collateral column to positions table.
- Santiment page:
- Linked Eth address & tx hash to Etherscan.
- Hid Transactions component if no transactions are present.
- Double ws connection pub and auth.
- Add an info icon and tooltip on MainTicker component.
- Add symbol mapping for the second currency of the pair.
- Ticker List shows the correct ticker symbols for the last symbol in the pair (internal symbols displayed before).
- Landing Ticker List tabs have the correct ticker mapping.
- Santiment modal now be scrollable.
- Sub dup error spam no longer appears.
- Edit Order Modal: Amount field is no longer empty when editing an order.
- Provided Funding: Solved error when clicking on the renew button.
- Tickers Filter dropdown list is no longer cut off when the height of the component is small.
- Funding Book: Changing precision will no longer take a long time to update.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
We’ve recently open-sourced a number of the development libraries most essential to Bitfinex. If you are interested in learning more, visit our Github.