The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated TradingView Chart to the latest version.
- Improved loading performances on Chart component.
- Optimized theme assets from Santiment.
- Fixed symbol for TickerList dropdown filter.
- Fixed the amount rounding on certain book row click values.
- Removed subscription logs.
Version 3.7 – Mobile App
- New login page design that allows to login with Pin Code.
- Add ‘Offer All’ button in Funding Offer Form.
- Change settings to a more meaningful order.
- Add Hidden status column for funding ‘bids & offers’ section.
- Correct the close translation in Cn/Tw.
- Add tickers and withdraw title translation.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
We’ve recently open-sourced a number of the development libraries most essential to Bitfinex. If you are interested in learning more, visit our Github.