Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.26.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes numerous improvements and fixes to enhance the mobile trading experience for our customers.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Package (APK) at:https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.26.0
- Revised the stacked banners to a single rotating banner at the top of the Trading page
- Users can auto-fill the Funding Form by tapping on the specific row within the Funding Book of each asset within the Funding tab – a feature that already exists within the Trading and Derivatives* tabs.
- Reduction of time to display processing modal after One-Time PIN (OTP) code is entered for Bitrefill purchases
- Trading Book panel renamed to Order Book in each trading pair’s page under the Trading and Derivatives tabs
- When a user taps on a specific row in the Order Book panel with more than one order, the page will automatically scroll to the Orders panel
- Addition of a notice for an ‘orders write’ permission to Cancel All Orders under the Orders panel.
- Modify Order button is disabled when desired permission is not available
- When a user selects a specific Flash Return Rate (FRR) option in the Funding Form, the other FFR options are disabled
- Users are not allowed to select an empty source wallet when the available amount is zero
- Updated Reports icon and addition of Language icon in the Account page
- A notice “Internet is not reachable” is shown on the loading page when there is no internet connection
- Addition of slide-from-right animation for page transition
- Fixed the issue of “Unknown Conversion Error” notification being displayed when converting funds to and from the derivatives wallet
- XRP and IOTA deposits temporarily disabled until a dedicated user interface is ready (users can still deposit these cryptocurrencies on our web platform)
- Fixed the label changes between Rate & Per Day and Delta FFR Offset % when editing that field’s value within the Funding Form
- Fixed the issue of users receiving push notifications even after logging out of the app
- Fixed the issue of the charts not scrolling sideways smoothly
- Text is now shown in the About section of each trading pair’s Santiment page
*Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.