Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.28.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the addition of TradingView charts for margin funding.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Package (APK) at: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.28.0
- Addition of TradingView charts in the Funding tab
- Mobile access to the Account Verification page enabling users to check the status of the verification process and to upload required documents
- Updated Derivatives* table to Perpetual Swaps table
- Addition of Ripple (XRP) Deposits page
- When a particular currency’s deposit function is under maintenance, the ‘Next’ button on its deposit page displays a notice warning
- When user verification is required to deposit a particular currency, a notification will be shown on its deposit page
- Trading Book and Funding Book to use the total amount value, instead of amount data, to autofill Order or Offer Form respectively
- Removal of small deposit fee warning for all listed cryptocurrencies
- Addition of permissions notice for wallet transfer when ‘wallet writes’ permission is not yet provided
- Fixed label and translations for Tether Gold deposit
- Updated Monero’s (XMR) deposit address label to Exchange Monero Deposit Address in its deposit page
- Fixed issue of the app occasionally crashing when launching on dark theme-enabled Android 10 devices
- Deposit address now regenerates correctly upon pressing the ‘Renew’ button
*Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.