The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Addition of modal for extension of Santiment free trial
- Improved formatting of top bid and ask price
- Improved price formatting upon clicking the chart
- Improved color mapping for WebSocket status
- Addition of abbreviation for trillion amounts
- Summary panel improvements for margin trading
- Fixed icon size in account settings sidebar icon size
- Close funding options when changing trade type
- Missing conversion rates are now available again
- Fixed issue of Save Settings button missing in the Firefox web browser
- Fixed issue of missing collateral required for Derivatives* orders
- Fixed issue of auto-renew race condition
- Fixed issue of race condition when verifying new Application Programming Interface (API) key
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
*Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited