The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- The Fees Schedule page now displays UNUS SED LEO fee discounts that are already calculated to the specific fee tier of the user (for users that are logged in)
- Improved auto-renew precision, ensuring auto-renew is checked every 10 minutes
- Addition of summary collateral information
- Addition of summary derivatives* specifications information
- Addition of third party link for ODEM
- Addition of background color when hovering over Orders’ table rows
- Ability to open a new tab via tickers
- Improved internationalization (i18n) coverage
- Countdown timer for offer expiry is now shown in hours once the offer expiry date is less than 2 days away
- /api page: force all permission to string format
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
*Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited