Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present Version 3.31.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several improvements to enhance a user’s margin funding experience on a handheld device.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can also download the Android Application Package (APK) at: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.31.0
- Existing orders can now be viewed, modified or canceled within the charts
- Offer indicators now shown on Funding Book
- Notification icon’s color changed to align with logo’s color
- Funding days displayed in days/hours format in Funding Summary
- Total amount in Order Book panel and Full Book displayed in a short format (e.g. 100.3k instead of 100300)
- Addition of Show Summary hide toggle in the Appearance page of the Account tab
- Column headers in the Balances tab of the Wallets tab are translated
- Users can now select the amount while claiming a position in the Positions panel
- Correct currency symbol shown within Funding tab (e.g. Cosmos is displayed as ATOM instead of ATO in funding form)
- Volume in the Tickers list of the Funding tab is now shown in USD.
- Fixed issue of Flash Return Rate (FRR) Delta column in the Provided and Taken tables in the Funding tab, aligning with the web version
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.
To share your feedback, join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.