Every hero has a partner in crime—Batman has Robin, Han Solo has Chewbacca, Frodo has Samwise, and you have your trusted trading partner.
Our partners are always around to make sure that we make the right decisions and stay on track. We know that International Friendship Day has passed, but we’re keeping the ball rolling by showing some love and appreciation to our favorite trade partners on the platform!
We’re giving you and a friend a chance to win a total of 1,000 USD worth of BTC*! Follow these three simple steps to join:
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter
Like and retweet our post
Tag your most trusted trading partner on Paxful with the hashtag #BetterTogether
What better way to show your appreciation than giving your favorite trade partner a chance to win a little extra?
Share the love!
*The total of 1,000 USD worth of BTC will be divided between the respective winner of the giveaway and his/her trading partner tagged on the contest giveaway post so that each will receive 500 USD worth of BTC.
There will be one pair of winners from each of Paxful’s regional social media accounts.
See the list of participating accounts:
- Paxful LATAM
- Paxful India
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/paxful_India
Paxful’s #BetterTogether Contest Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Participants must have or create a Paxful account. You can create your Paxful account here.
- Participants must follow Paxful on both Instagram and Twitter, like, share and retweet the contest giveaway post and tag their most trusted trading partner on Paxful with the hashtag #BetterTogether.
- Only entries submitted between August 7, 2020 at 12:00 NN (EST) and August 9, 2020, at 11:59 PM (EST) will be counted as valid.
- A total of 4 pairs of winners will be randomly selected and announced on August 10, 2020, on all Paxful’s social media accounts.
- Paxful will send $500 in BTC to the winner and the winner’s trading partner on Paxful tagged on the contest giveaway post by the participant to their respective Paxful accounts.
- Participants are highly discouraged from using multiple accounts to enter, as this will result from disqualifying the entry.
- No substitution of prize is offered, and no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on the prize awarded unless otherwise required by law. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner(s).
- The amount of BTC distributed is calculated at the exchange rate applicable at the time of distribution in Paxful’s sole discretion.
- Any portion of a prize not accepted by the winner(s) will be forfeited. Winner’s Paxful username and wallet address will be shown on the winner’s list, which will be distributed upon request and as required by law.
- All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram or Twitter. No purchase necessary and must be over 18 years old to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Paxful and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries.