The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated text and translations for margin funding section of fees page
- Customer support page’s language is now based on user’s locale and browser preferences
- Bitfinex web platform displays content based on the user’s browser language
- Removed OWNR URL from logo hover on Processor list
- Master-verified sub-accounts can now buy crypto with credit cards
- Bitfinex Pulse notification and sounds on the settings page
- Fixed issue of login and sign-up links not working in demo mode
- Fixed issue of new windows not opening in Safari browsers with ‘Block pop-up windows’ option enabled
- Fixed issue of Celsius balances not updating when Ethereum exchange balance goes from 0 to any amount
- Fixed issue of token randomly expiring
- Fixed green colors used in the web platform
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.