I am trying to understand. Here are some alternatives.
- All using BITCOIN is poor in Sick of financial freedom
- The adoption is mitigated
- Rich people are not very interested
- Central powers are not relying on BTC power!
- The 0.25% is not working individually to increase the per capita USING relatives Fan Base! 🙁
- 50% / 0.25% are all traders. < Are day-traders, helping crypto adoption ? or a way out to have a life ?
- Central banks are not encouraging FREEDOM +Risky business : JUST FEW PEOPLE TAKE RISKS. Nothing is riskless though
- BTC is not seen as security Good: How many Gold traders and Gold market do we have ?, so far the capitalisation is so Huge.
WHAT DO YOU THINK. LET'S ADD MORE LINES TO THIS " WHY ONLY 0.25% OF THE GLOBAL POPULATION CAN AFFORD 1 BTC"