Hello everyone, I submitted CCS proposal [link]
You can call it "monero business kit". The purpose of this proposal is to make monero easier to use. The final output is "a public service website + an open source program".
Using this program, users can get instant notification of every transaction, create their own online store with one click [demo], use the API to let other programs use monero, I will also provide Arduino/MQTT examples to implement IoT hardware using monero, and more.
Every function is well organized, this is [console screenshot]
- All functions only need viewkey, support multiple wallets, no money pool, all transactions directly to the user's wallet.
- Applicable to a wide range of people, users can use the public service site free (zero deployment), can also be privatized deployment, seamless switching.
- Covering common monero use scenarios, one program can solve most of the problems now and in the future.
- Transactions can be completed in seconds, you can experience through [private web store demo].
- Free, open source, provide docker image. All features are implemented from scratch by hand, and is not an "existing open source module integration".
Functions, applicable people and usage scenarios
- Ordinary users, or recipients of donations
- Sellers, people who want to create online stores to sell their goods
- No development skills required, one click to have a private online store (free/secure/private/24 hours business/auto shipping/domain and data are controlled by yourself/no limit goods/complete transactions in seconds) [demo]
- Developers, people who want to make a program use monero
- This program will provide API to facilitate you to do extended development, and third party programs can use monero with just one POST request.
- IoT hardware developers
- I will provide Arduino/MQTT example (based API), convenient for you to make your own hardware (vending machine, unlock after payment, control relay after payment, display content after payment, play audio after payment, etc…)
Any suggestions or questions please let me know.