The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Added the Spread Ladder widget to Trade Desk
- Enabled volume conversions to TRY on the Turkish platform
- Updated the Security Policy page to include information about SOC2 certification
- Updated TIF date validation in OTC
- Updated U2F token permission warning modal
- Added a prompt to confirm leaving a Trade Desk template with unsaved changes
- Updated to show custom link preview data for specific feeds on Bitfinex Pulse
- Updated to show both language localised name and username in the Bitfinex Pulse feed
- Updated Pulse to show non-cropped image for Trading View old posts
- Updated to avoid stringified JSON showing in the Bitfinex Pulse post’s meta description
- Refactored all withdrawal and deposit wizards and enabled browser navigation
- Fixed rounding Balances for SAT
- Fixed to restore pop-up button layout style
- Fixed to add day rate validation in the Offer Form
- Fixed the Ticker List issue of some pair names not being fully visible
- Fixed to add tooltips in the Edit Order modal
- Fixed the Derivative* virtual tour, which could close prematurely if terms were not accepted
- Fixed Funding Matched: colours, the component to convert an amount to SAT equivalent if SAT mode is on and the ordering issue
- Fixed the Interface Theme issue to reset if unsaved
- Fixed the issue of needing to refresh to add new deposits to the deposits history table
- Fixed the issue of dust balance to display the same balance amount when pressing the Max button
- Fixed terms navigation issue in OpenPayd wire deposits
- Fixed withdrawals help dialogue link
- Fixed the required verification notification for HappyCoins to display earlier on
- Fixed label and translations for the Continue button on OpenPayd withdrawals
- Fixed TRY deposits error that prevented from proceeding with the next step
- Fixed QR code back button navigation issues
- Fixed Bullet and Numbered list style in the Pulse editor
- Fixed to reconnect the report Pulse post feature to the admin channel
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
The post Change Log: Version 1.66 appeared first on Bitfinex blog.