The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated design for Bitfinex Pulse onboarding modal
- Updated Account info to add links for Bitfinex Pulse and the Bitfinex Leaderboard
- Updated the Ticker list in Settings to show cryptocurrencies and derivatives* separately
- Updated the bank account field validation for OpenPayd EUR withdrawals
- Updated to list BTC and ETH first in deposit and withdrawal currency drop-down lists
- Updated to add a “Withdrawal session ended” notification for users that navigate out of the withdrawal process and are unable to continue due to an invalid request
- Updated to add forbidden name check in Pulse profile
- Fixed TradingView chart UI loading error for cryptocurrencies and fixed the side Menu alignment
- Fixed the narrow header style issue in the Positions widget
- Restored previously saved TradingView chart layouts, filtered chart profiles by current symbol and fixed incorrect chart symbols when switching between them
- Fixed the header layout in the Depth chart
- Fixed the overflow issue in the Widgets Totals Summary section
- Fixed the “Accept” button to be enabled after scrolling in the Paper Trading sub-account creation terms pop-up
- Fixed the Ticker settings issue of volume units showing incorrectly for Paper Trading
- Added the missing “Max” button in Tether withdrawals
- Fixed the issue of the QR code not refreshing when the wallet address is regenerated for cryptocurrency deposits
- Fixed to show withdrawal hold notification when navigating using the web page sidebars
- Fixed the Wire withdrawals information modal and replaced the % symbol with a space in the address field
- Fixed address field being wrongly populated when QR code is scanned on Tether withdrawals
- Fixed navigational issues on Tether deposits caused by clicking the QR code and closing the modal
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse Profile update description field to accept special characters
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.
The post Change Log: Version 1.67 appeared first on Bitfinex blog.